Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place 7 and 8 September! >
The old curator house served as the seat of the county curators between the 16th and the 18th centuries. The pair of shields are reminders of this time. On the street side a stone bordered late gothic window from around 1500 is situated. In the 17th century, the building was changed into its present form. Dominikus Anton von Tonvin had the ceiling of the cellar arched in 1693.