One night all in white with the best white wines from Caldaro... >
The medieval tower belonged to the Lords of Rottenburg, it was passed to the Lords of Reinisch in 1390. Between 1390 and 1409 a Hans Reinisch is mentioned. The medieval tower of Reinisch was fitted into the classical three-storey present building, which Johann Nepomuk von Schasser built in 1817. The ornaments in the major hall have been preserved. Since 1962 the property has belonged to Ignaz Brigl, who restored it correctly in 1998 /99.