The “Kalterersee-Charter” – a seal of quality for one of the most popular red wines... >
The wedge stone coat of arms at the arched entrance shows that the Pedranz family built the house. The rooms on the ground floor are arched and were at first used as cellars and stables. The panelled living rooms from the years 1617 and 1636 are situated on the next two floors. The Pedranz family mainly worked as glazier masters in the 17 th century.