The “Kalterersee-Charter” – a seal of quality for one of the most popular red wines... >
This dominating building imitates the style of Italian palaces. In 1696, the existing old core was rebuilt by Dominikus Anton von Tonvin, probably with the help of the Delai family constructors from Bozen. Beautiful living rooms with stucco ceilings and majolica furnaces are found on the piano nobile. The house chapel is dedicated to the Holy franciscan, Antonius von Padua, and the ceiling paintings are from Christoph Anton Mayr.