Winemakers from Caldaro present a selection of their best wines and... >
24. Reich zu Platz
The building was erected by Luca d’Allio of Lake Como in 1594, following the instructions of Adam Runtscheiner (from Roncegno in Trentino). He belonged to a family that was later entitled “Runtscheiner called Reich”. This is the main example of the “Uberetscher” style in the lower village. There is a flight of stairs with a turret for pigeons. The inner parts have been changed into the late baroque style.