The best white wines only will be presented on the main square of Kalter. One night all in white... >
The residence came into the hands of the Remich family in the 17th century. Around 1800, the building was bought by the Lord von Pfraumer. The Remich von Weißenfels coat of arms from the year 1678 is situated above the stone-framed arched entrance.