Far and wide there are only vineyards and fruit orchards to be seen and not a trace of a corn field... >
3. St. Michael at the Cemetery
The remains of the gothic choir can be seen in the cemetery wall. The southern wall still remains as a part of the priest’s two storey residence. Since 1310 the chapel has been dedicated to Saint Michael and in the crypt to Saint Wolfgang. From 1428 to 1786, the Brotherhood of Wolfgang was responsible for preserving the crypt chapel.