The “Kalterersee-Charter” – a seal of quality for one of the most popular red wines... >
30. Chruch of The Holy Cross
The church of The Holy Cross was built in 1720. Planning and construction of this building is believed to be the work of Joseph Delai. The church was built on the orders of Stephan Ignaz Sepp von Seppenburg and his cousin Joseph von Unterrichter. To this day the church has remained privatly owned.