Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place 7 and 8 September! >
34. St. Catherine
The previous late Roman foundations of this church building have vanished entirely. It was completely rebuilt in the 15th century. In the choir there is a fresco showing the death of the Virgin Mary from 1400. Agnes von Werdenberg, the widow of Heinrich von Rottenburg, donated the fresco in the side altar. Builders from the area of Lake Como arched the church in 1517.