Far and wide there are only vineyards and fruit orchards to be seen and not a trace of a corn field... >
Built in 1268 by Concius von Campan.In 1353 his great grandson Heinrich von Campan was appointed to the court of Kaltern. In 1499 the Campaner line died out and the ownership was inherited by Weinegg and Sall. In 1582 the Morenberg’s owned the castle and built the renaissance wing, which was later rebuilt by Thun. In 1698 the Counts of Tannenberg owned the castle, since 1847 it has been in the ownership of the Counts of Enzenberg.