Far and wide there are only vineyards and fruit orchards to be seen and not a trace of a corn field... >
37. St. Anthony
The oldest parts of the church are in the tower (13th century) and the nave walls. The gothic poly- gonal choir was added in 1430. Bernhard and Jakob, two painters from Bozen, made the frescos in the choir in 1472. This group of painters also made the big Saint Christopher on the south facade.