Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place! >
Originally known as a tower in Pfuss. In 1588 Johann Anton von Morenberg commissioned this residence to the architect Silvester del Gall. The stonemasonry was done by Bernardo Pariano. The residence became a fine example of the earliest and most beautiful buildings in Uberetsch’s style, containing exterior staircases, regularly set windows and arched doorways.