Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place! >
About 1853 Ignaz von Giovanelli converted a medieval tower into a family mansion, which was enlarged from 1900 to 1906 by Carl von Giovanelli, Imperial Austrian minister of agriculture, according to the plans of the Viennese architect Redlich. Some typical local elements (Überetsch style) are mixed with the victorian style of that time. The murals in the chapel are by Ignaz Stolz.