Winemakers from Caldaro present a selection of their best wines and... >
41. St. Nicholas
The core is from the 13th century (late roman bound masonry on the ground floor of the tower and at the west wall). In 1520 builders from Como erected a new building in the arched form. The painting in the arches was from Bartlmä Dill Riemenscheider, son of Tilman Riemenschneider. Since 1733 it has been a Virgin Mary pilgrimage.