Far and wide there are only vineyards and fruit orchards to be seen and not a trace of a corn field... >
44. St. Vigil
The church consecrated in the name of the diocese patron Vigilius von Trient was constructed in 1491, and in 1497 it was arched. The tower belongs to the 14th century and the remains of the Saint Christopher on the north side are from 1360/80, the fresco Volto Santo on the west side is from 1420.