Far and wide there are only vineyards and fruit orchards to be seen and not a trace of a corn field... >
Master builder Bartolomeo del Galletto on behalf of the lawyer Friedrich Altstätter built this
noble residence in 1610. He provided the courts of Kaltern and Kurtatsch with a curator. In 1694 Johann Georg Manincor, who was married to Helene Katharina von Altstätter acquired the residence, and in 1737 the Wolkenstein family. The alliance coat of arms on the street side dates back to this time. Ignaz Brigl has been the owner since 1965.