Wine Tasting Event: Kalterersee-Charter Wines 2016 and other red wines from Caldaro...
47. Ehrenhausen - Manincor
Built in 1608 by Hieronymus Manincor, who thereafter was honoured into the nobility. In 1756 a small chapel with an octagonal Oriel was constructed. The Manincor coat of arms is found on the southern side of this Überetscher residence. The owners were Hendl, then after 1802 Schasser, then Buol-Biegeleben. The present owners are the Counts of Enzenberg.