Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place! >
Nikolaus Greif built this spacious rectangular renaissance building, with the Greif coat of arms above the entrance in 1612. In 1678 Christoph Greif was commended with the elevated baronial status of “Greiffenegg und Veld”. The residence was later owned by Tannenberg, it is presently owned by the Count of Enzenberg.