Far and wide there are only vineyards and fruit orchards to be seen and not a trace of a corn field... >
5. St. Joseph’s Chapel
The present Joseph chapel was formed upon the separation of the late medieval hospital church in 1842. The original parts of the small sacred building date back to the 15th century, but were altered in the 17th century. The memorial plate of the founder Heinrich von Rottenburg is inside the hospital. This plate was remade in 1628.