Far and wide there are only vineyards and fruit orchards to be seen and not a trace of a corn field... >
51. St. Leonhard
The late roman rotunda was probably constructed next to a medieval pilgrim hospice. Inside the church we can notice the frescos of the Holy Leonhard with the chain and underneath the Masters von Fuchs’s coat of arms. In 1420 the church was renovated. The decor came from the grave church in Bolzano.