The best white wines only will be presented on the main square of Kalter. One night all in white... >
54. St. George
This church was first mentioned in 1237. In 1298 Albrecht von Formigar donated a medow to the church. The roman core was renovated in the late gothic style and a new polygonal choir and tower were added, of which only the northern wall remains after the church closed in 1786.