Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place! >
When the building was extended in 1671, the inhabitants Jakob an der Gassen and Rosina Klinger were mentioned at the archway. The core of the residence dates much further back as is evident from the stone framed archway in the main building. The Florentine fresco on the barn is from 1728.