Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place 7 and 8 September! >
The facades of this noble residence date back to the late 17th century, as the date 1684 inscribed on the arched cellar door implies. The owners in this period, Simon and Wilhelm Wohlgemuth, were honoured into the nobility with the title “von und zu Oberplanitzing”. The decorated polygonal corners on the south west street facing side belong to some of the most beautiful baroque examples in the village.