Once again the traditional Kalterer wine days will take place! >
59. Winehouse and Music School
In 1587, this corner house was renovated by master builder Silvester del Gall under contract by Hans Ruedl. A stone engraved shield can be seen under the second arcadearch, which dates back to this time. In 1633 Adam Ruedl, judge in Kaltern and the building’s owner at that time, was elevated into aristocracy and given the title “von Rosenfeld”. Today, the village’s own “winehouse” and the music school reside in this once so-called “doctor’s house”. The arcades on the ground floor and cellar are worth seeing. The “Bösendorfer” hall, with its many ocular windows, is located on the upper floor.