Winemakers from Caldaro present a selection of their best wines and... >
60. Unterrichter - Lutterotti
This building dates back to the 17th century and was renovated by the established von Unterrichter family in the 18th century. The main rooms are decorated with artistic baroque ovens. Through marriage in 1829, this residence changed into the hands of the von Lutterotti family. This so-called “red house” is the birthplace of the Benedictine priest Nikolaus von Lutterotti (1892 – 1955).