The “Kalterersee-Charter” – a seal of quality for one of the most popular red wines... >
7. The Rectory
The Priest’s residence was originally erected into its early baroque style by dean Heinrich Altstätter in 1640. The two shield stones on the northern and southern facades, dated 1644, remind us of Altstätter’s work. The residence was rebuilt in the late 18th century and again in 1852 as the new town hall was erected.