The “Kalterersee-Charter” – a seal of quality for one of the most popular red wines... >
8. Town Hall
The town hall was built in 1852, in an engineering style, according to the plans of Georg Gamon from Gries. Until then, the Mayor’s seat consisted of a small house, where the council chambers were also located. The town was referred to as a market town for the first time in 1681.