Wine Tasting Event: Kalterersee-Charter Wines 2016 and other red wines from Caldaro...
9. The Old Hospital
Heinrich von Rottenburg established the hospital in 1404. The location of the building, next to the Parish Church, is highly unusual as hospitals tend to be situated in the outskirts of the cities. The front painting above the old entrance shows the Coronation of the Virgin Mary and the patron saints of good health. Johannes Clement, a local painter, completed the mural in 1749.